Danish Network for Psychedelic Research would like to contribute to a non-prejudiced and scientifically based dialogue on medical and therapeutic use of psychedelic drugs in Denmark.
From the statutes
- To strengthen Danish psychedelic research, by bringing together Danish (health) professionals with an interest in and professional experience with psychedelics.
- To inform Danish educational institutions, politicians and the wider community about psychedelics in order to promote public health.
- To present psychedelic research and to promote factual discussion thereof.
In addition, we are trying to create an inspiring platform for researchers and professionals, e.g. by
- Maintaining a website that provides an overview of the most important articles and resources in psychedelic research and provides access to international network of resources (databases, researchers etc).
- Organizing local meetings eg. in Journal club format.
- Attending conferences, bringing home new ideas and relationships.
- Creating a sustainable organization, socially and financially
We are a group of people with a professional interest in the medical and therapeutic potential of psychedelic drugs.
We are a non-profit association, run by volunteer labor. Our statutes will soon be found here.
You can become a member by signing up.